- Birding in Iran ▼
- Events ▼
- Reports ▼
- Gallery ▼
- Our Team
- About Us ▼
- Contact us
A half-day birdwatching in Marreh Wetland-February 19th, 2021
A half-day birdwatching in Marreh Wetland
Tour price: USD 45
Top birds and attractions:
Tour date: Friday, February 19th, 2021
Departure time: 6:30 AM
End of tour: 2:00 PM
Mandatory things to bring:
- ID card
- Mask and sanitizer
- Warm cloths (It would be cold early in the morning)
- Professional tour guide
- Training materials regarding birds by experienced experts
- A light snack
Please note that:
- Due to the Corona pandemic, please take preventive mesures such as wearing mask and social distancing during the birding
- There are limited places available. Therefore only registered people can participate.
- Choosing the right birding apparel will lead to seeing more birds more easily. So try to avoid bright colors and wear clothing that will blend in to the nature.
- Stay with the group and do not scatter.
- If you wish, you can have a light breakfast and a small tea flask with you.
For more information and registration, please contact: 09335090256 or @IBClub on Telegram