- Birding in Iran ▼
- Events ▼
- Reports ▼
- Gallery ▼
- Our Team
- About Us ▼
- Contact us
Birdwatching in Torkaman County
Join us to observe the migratory birds and the birds of prey
Places to be visited: Gomishan beach and the Sufikom, Alagol and Almagol Wetlands in Torkaman County, Golestan Province
Tour dates: October 17th to 19th, 2019
Accommodation: 2 nights in train, 1 night in ecolodge
Tour price: USD 170
- Birdwatching in Torkaman County, Golestan Province and the east coast of Caspian Sea
- Passage migrants
Departure date: Thursday October 17th, 2019
Gathering point: Tehran Central train station
First day: We will depart from Tehran on Thursday in the afternoon.
Second day: We would arrive on Friday early in the morning and after having the breakfast we would head to Sufikom wetland on a pre-rented minibus. We would return to the ecolodge for the lunch and head to the Gomishan port in the afternoon.
Third day: We would look for the passage birds in Alago and Almagol Wetlands and in the afternoon depart towards Tehran.
Meals: Full Package
Mandatory things to bring:
- ID card
- Sleeping bag
- Warm cloths (It would be cold during night)
- Professional bird-watching tour guide
- Training materials regarding birds and mammals by experienced experts
- All the entrance fees
- It is mandatory to put on the right apparel and wear clothing that will blend in to the nature.
- Stay with the group and do not scatter.
- Be present at the gathering point at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
For more information and registration, please contact: 09335090256 or @IBClub